2021 Agendas & Minutes
Tacoma Public Utilities’ five-member Public Utility Board is appointed by the Tacoma City Council to oversee the utilities’ operations.
Board meetings are:
- Held the second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Tacoma Public Utilities Auditorium, 3628 S. 35th St., Tacoma.
- Open to the public for public comment
- Televised live on TV Tacoma and archived to watch any time
Please note: To comply with Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28, meetings will not be conducted in-person and will have telephonic and virtual access for the public to attend until further notice.
Public Utility Board agendas, minutes, and other supporting documents are available for download below.
- March 24
- March 10
- February 24
- February 10
- January 27
- January 13
To comply with Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will not be conducted in-person and will have telephonic and virtual access for the public to attend.
Attendance and public comment for this meeting will be done virtually through Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/92603338717 or telephonically by dialing (253) 215-8782 and entering the meeting ID 926 0333 8717. This meeting will be broadcast on TV Tacoma and also live streamed.
Written comments submitted to the Public Utility Board at firstname.lastname@example.org will be provided to the Board before the meeting if the comments are received by 2:00 p.m.
Board Meeting Materials
Reports of the Director
- Covid-19/Federal Legislative Update
- New Power Service Fees
- Surplus Properties
- Customer Service Satisfaction Survey
- Work Plan for the Director of Utilities