Become a Tacoma Power Trade Ally
Trade Ally applications are accepted in March and September each year.
If you are interested in applying to become a Trade Ally, you can click here to complete an interest form and receive a reminder when the application window opens.
If you wish to speak with us about any part of this process, or if you wish to inquire about the Trade Ally process for commercial conservation projects, contact us at 253-502-8363 or email TradeAlly@cityoftacoma.org . We’re happy to help.
For Residential & Multifamily Projects
Tacoma Power trade allies are valuable in helping us promote power conservation and energy savings within our communities. Our programs help customers save money and energy while helping you grow your business.
As a Tacoma Power trade ally, you will benefit from:
- The ability to offer valuable incentives to your customers to motivate their purchase.
- The consumer confidence in the Tacoma Power brand.
- Tacoma Power’s program marketing.
- An opportunity to be part of our published contractor list.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- A dedicated Tacoma Power contact to help you navigate the process.
Learn more about our programs by visiting the Residential Forms & Information page.
Thank you for your interest in working with us and our customers. We appreciate your work to help connect customers to our programs.
- To install Central Heat Pumps, you must be PTCS certified. Click here for more information.
- To install Ductless Heat Pumps, you must be trained and certified on the brand and model of the equipment being installed.