Find a Residential Contractor
Working with a contractor that participates in our programs is an easy way to take advantage of all the rebates and incentives we offer. Participating contractors are knowledgeable of our programs and processes, and have been trained to complete the required documents to expedite project approval. Certified contractors have exceeded our minimum performance requirements.Click here to find a contractor
- Are experienced, licensed, bonded and insured.
- Must meet performance standards.
- Will help you get the maximum rebate.
- Can answer questions about our programs and help with any rebate paperwork.
- Attend training and informational sessions with us on a regular basis.
Tips for Hiring a Qualified Contractor
You can feel confident by following these tips:
- Use a contractor who is experienced, licensed, bonded and insured.
- Get more than one bid. Competitive bids will help you compare costs and products.
- Ask for references, and then call them.
For more information, call us at (253) 502-8363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your energy savings and project costs will vary. Program requirements and rebate amounts are subject to change without notice. We do not endorse any particular contractor, manufacturer or product. We make no express or implied warranties of these products or installations. There are limits to loans and grants.Click here to find a contractor