Mayfield Lake Park
Get our latest COVID-19 updates at MyTPU.org/Parks.
Tacoma Power’s Mayfield Lake and Park is a water lover’s destination in Lewis County, Washington. Mayfield Lake is formed by Mayfield Dam. Our hydroelectric dams generate renewable, carbon-free energy.
Get up-to-date info on boat launches and lake levels, or call 1-888-502-8690 for recorded info.
At times, there may be construction activity and noise along sites 2-29.
Or call 833-290-8180 for reservations.
- Know Before You Go
- Learn about reservation policies and park rules.
- Reserve individual sites nine months in advance for dates between May 15 and Sept. 15.
- Individual sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis during April 15 – May 14
and Sept. 16 – Oct. 15.
- Reserve group camp (12 sites) up to nine months in advance for dates between Memorial Day weekend and Sept. 15.
- No Reservation
Available campsites that have not been reserved are available for one-night “walk-in” stays between May 15 and Sept. 15.
- About Mayfield Lake Park
- Year-round day-use area and boat launch (open during daylight hours)
- Campsites open between April 15 and Oct. 15
- 54 individual campsites (water and electric hookups)
- 12-unit group camp open between Memorial Day weekend and Sept. 15
- Fire rings or barbecue grills and picnic tables in all campsites
- Coin-operated showers
- Wheelchair-accessible sites and restroom
- Reservable kitchen shelter
- Day Use
Day-use parking costs $10 on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- Park Features
- Boat launch
- Fish year-round for trout, bass and coho salmon
- Mayfield Lake is open to motorized watercraft
- Swimming area
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball court
- Park Fees
Campsites open Apr. 15 – Oct. 15
Water/electric hookups – $39
Waterfront, water/electric hookups (sites 42-55) – $45
Group camp (entire area – 12 sites) – $215
- Senior, disability, or military discount for camping – $5
- Individual or group campsite reservation fee – $8 online or $10 by phone
- Day-use parking (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends) – $10
- Season day-use parking pass – $70
- Extra vehicle, if space allows (no charge for towed vehicles) – $15
- Extra vehicle season pass – $150
- Kitchen shelter – $50
- Driving Directions
From Tacoma, take I-5 south to Highway 12 East (Exit 68). Drive east on Highway 12 for about 17 miles. Turn left on Beach Road and drive a quarter of a mile to the park entrance.
An alternate route from Tacoma is to take Highway 7 south to Morton. At Morton, turn right onto Highway 12. Continue on Highway 12 to Beach Road, about 14 miles. Turn right and continue on Beach Road to the park entrance.
Mayfield Lake Park Latitude: N 46 31 54.7; Longitude: W 122 33 25.3
- Contact Information
PO Box 655
Mossyrock, WA 98564
180 Beach Rd.
Mossyrock, WA 98564
Park office: 360-985-2364
Fishing and recreation line: 888-502-8690