Experience the new and improved MyAccount
The upgraded web portal continues providing you the self-service features you’ve come to know, such as easy online payment and billing, and introduces enhancements that make managing your utility services easier than ever.Login or Register for MyAccount
If you already have an account, you can log in using your existing user ID and password. The system will prompt you to update your password and security questions during your first log in to the upgraded site. Your account information and payment and billing preferences will stay the same unless you update them.
Watch this short video tutorial to see what you can expect logging in for the first time if you are an existing MyAccount user:
If you don’t have an account, you can enroll at any time and use the helpful tools and features like AutoPay and paperless billing. To enroll, you will need your TPU account number and the first and last name or business name associated with the account.
Watch this short video tutorial to see what you can expect when creating a new account:
View more MyAccount video tutorials:
- How to pay your bill using MyAccount
- How to edit your MyAccount profile and notification preferences
- How to view your billed utility charges using MyAccount
- How to view and manage your enrollments with MyAccount
- How to manage multiple accounts with one login using MyAccount
- How to Enroll in a Recurring Donation
- How to Make a One-Time Donation
Keep your information updated
Updating your mailing and email addresses and phone numbers help us provide you faster payment and billing services, planned and unplanned outage information, refunds and deposits, and notify you about new products and services.
Three ways to update your info:
- Log into MyAccount and select “Edit Profile”
- Call Customer Service at 253-502-8600
- Stop by our lobby at 3628 S. 35th St., Tacoma 98409