On this page, you'll find detailed rate information for each type of Tacoma Power customer.
2018 Tacoma Power Rate Schedules - effective April 1, 2018
All persons receiving electric service from the Department shall be billed and pay for such service in accordance with the applicable published rate schedules hereinafter set forth in this Chapter, or as the same may hereafter be amended by ordinance.
Rates by schedule:
- Residential Service, 12.06.160: Schedule A-1
- Low-Income/Elderly, Low-Income/Handicapped Residential, 12.06.160: Schedule A-2
- Small General Service, 12.06.170: Schedule B
- Evergreen Options, 12.06.370: Schedule EO
- General Service, 12.06.215: Schedule G
- High Voltage General Service, 12.06.220: Schedule HVG
- Contract Industrial Service, 12.06.260: Schedule CP
- Street Lighting and Traffic Signal Service, 12.06.290: Schedule H-1
- Private Off-Street Lighting Service, 12.06.300: Schedule H-2
- Street Lighting Service, 12.06.296: Schedule H-3
- Power Factor Provisions, 12.06.310: Schedule P
- Tax Credit, 12.06.314: Schedule TC