FREE upcoming EV events:
July 13, 2019 – EV Driver ‘Tailgate’
- Cheney Stadium – 4 to 6 p.m. – view details on our calendar.
- Meet EV drivers and hear about their experiences.
- Want to show off your EV? Join our interest list here and we’ll contact you when details are available.
Sept. 7, 2019 – Steilacoom National Drive Electric Week
- Visit our tent and take a tour of an electric fleet vehicle
Interested in driving an electric car?
Join us at LeMay — America’s Car Museum Saturday, Sept. 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for our EV ride and drive! We’ll have a variety of full battery electric cars, plug-in hybrid electric cars, and electric bikes to test drive. EV experts will be onsite to answer your questions. Learn about the carbon reduction benefits of driving electric, how to charge an EV, and meet other who are enthusiastic about a clean powered future. Test drives will be first-come, first-served. You must be over 21 and show a valid driver’s license and car insurance to participate in a test drive.
Each year, new EV models are introduced at lower prices, with greater range and more options, and more charging stations are installed to better meet driver’s needs. Join us to learn more about your EV choices. We’ll cover:
- EV budget and lifestyle considerations.
- The driving experience and charging information.
- The environmental impact.
- Operational costs and projected savings.
- Incentives and financing options.
Aug. 10, 2019 – 10:30 a.m. to noon at the EnviroHouse – Registration required.
Stay connected! Join our EV email list to receive updates and information about upcoming events, new programs, and more!