Administration Inspection Office
- 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday
Lobby & Permit Sales
- Our lobby is temporarily closed, call 253-502-8277 or email us
Electrical Inspection Staff
- James Hellman, Chief Electrical Inspector: 253-502-8439
- Lane Peckham, Lead Inspector/Plan Review: 253-502-8432
- Marshall Swayze, Lead Inspector/Plan Review: 253-396-3301
We assign inspectors geographically. Consult the Electrical Inspection Areas Map to determine the inspector covering your area.
Available by phone from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m., Monday to Friday. Email is for general communication, not for scheduling inspection times.
- Mike Burleson 253-396-3384
- Chris Gill 253-441-4195
- Lars Knutson 253-502-8437
- Brandon Reeves 253-779-7743
- Mike Robinson 253-502-8023
- Sharon Skaggs 253-502-8441
South Service Center Electrical Inspectors
- Phil Heitz 253-502-8435
Learn how to schedule your electrical inspection through our Interactive Voice Messaging System.
If you are an electrical contractor and have already been issued an electrical permit, you can now sign up for an online account. There, you can apply and pay for electrical permits, view your electrical inspection records, re-schedule or cancel inspections and request new inspections for your existing permit. If you have questions about the system, call (253) 502-8277 for assistance.