River flows as of February 24
- Cowlitz River below Mayfield Dam -8,810 cubic feet per second
- Nisqually River below LaGrande Dam - 2,450 cubic feet per second
- Wynoochee River above Black Creek 1,750 cubic feet per second
- Wynoochee River at Grisdale - 876 cubic feet per second
- Green River at Palmer (Tacoma Water's headworks) -940 cubic feet per second
- North Fork Skokomish River below Cushman Dam No. 2 -799 cubic feet per second
Check out water safety resources. River flows can change at any time.
Subscribe to available Water Alerts provided by the US Geological Survey.
Lake levels and boat launches as of February 24
- Mossyrock Park boat launch is usable.
- Taidnapam North boat launch is usable.
- Kosmos boat launch and parking lot are closed
- Taidnapam Park boat launch is closed
- Mayfield Lake Park boat launch - normally usable for medium-sized watercraft
- Visually check launch conditions before launching
- Skokomish Park at Lake Cushman boat launch is closed.
- Lake Cushman Resort boat launch is open May 15-Sept. 15 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. provided the lake elevation is at least 734'. Visually check launch conditions before launching.
- Coho Campground is closed.
To hear this information as a recording, call 1-888-502-8690.
Get current campfire rules on the Parks & Recreation homepage.