River flows as of April 21
Cowlitz River below Mayfield Dam - 10,400 cubic feet per second
Nisqually River below LaGrande Dam -2,180 cubic feet per second
Wynoochee River above Black Creek - 1,280 cubic feet per second
Wynoochee River at Grisdale - 454 cubic feet per second
Green River at Palmer (Tacoma Water's headworks) - 1,470 cubic feet per second
North Fork Skokomish River below Cushman Dam No. 2 - 224 cubic feet per second
Check out water safety resources. River flows can change at any time.
Subscribe to available Water Alerts provided by the US Geological Survey.
Lake levels and boat launches as of April 21
- Mossyrock Park boat launch is usable.
- Taidnapam North boat launch is usable.
- Kosmos boat launch and parking lot are closed
- Taidnapam Park boat launch is closed
- Mayfield Lake Park boat launch - normally usable for medium-sized watercraft
- Visually check launch conditions before launching
- Skokomish Park at Lake Cushman boat launch is open.
- Lake Cushman Resort boat launch is open May 15-Sept. 15 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. provided the lake elevation is at least 734'. Visually check launch conditions before launching.
- Coho Campground is closed.
To hear this information as a recording, call 1-888-502-8690.
Get current campfire rules on the Parks & Recreation homepage.