River flows as of January 20
Cowlitz River below Mayfield Dam - 9,650 cubic feet per second
Nisqually River below LaGrande Dam - 1,200 cubic feet per second
Wynoochee River above Black Creek 6,830 cubic feet per second
Wynoochee River at Grisdale - 1,270 cubic feet per second
Green River at Palmer (Tacoma Water's headworks) - 940 cubic feet per second
North Fork Skokomish River below Cushman Dam No. 2 -303 cubic feet per second
Check out water safety resources. River flows can change at any time.
Subscribe to available Water Alerts provided by the US Geological Survey.
Lake levels and boat launches as of January 20
- Mossyrock Park boat launch is open; however, the dock is not usable
- Taidnapam North boat launch is closed.
- Kosmos boat launch and parking lot are closed
- Taidnapam Park boat launch is closed
Alder Lake Park boat launch is not usable.
Rocky Point boat launch is closed.
- Mayfield Lake Park boat launch - normally usable for medium-sized watercraft
- Visually check launch conditions before launching
Wynoochee Lake - 774.7 feet of elevation (maximum of 800 feet)
- Coho Campground is closed.
To hear this information as a recording, call 1-888-502-8690.
Get current campfire rules on the Parks & Recreation homepage.