To increase enjoyment and access for everyone, all Tacoma Power Parks feature ADA-accessible campsites, bathrooms and other services for mobility-impaired people and those with other disabilities. If you have special needs not covered on this page, please call the park directly so we can help accommodate your request.
- Alder Lake Park office: 360-569-2778
- Mayfield Lake Park office: 360-985-2364
- Mossyrock Park office: 360-983-3900
- Taidnapam Park office: 360-497-7707
How to Reserve an ADA-accessible Campsite
- Visit our Tacoma Power Parks reservation system, click “Filters” and select “Yes” for ADA-accessible campsites or call 833-290-8180. We are available by phone between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily, except Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- If you are hearing-impaired, please use the Washington Relay Service at 711 or 800-833-6388.
- We offer a $5 per night discount for individual campsites to those with a disability parking placard or a Washington State disability or disabled veteran pass.
Camping in ADA-accessible Sites
- Only people with disabilities may reserve ADA-accessible campsites.
- ADA-accessible campsites not reserved are available to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis and may be occupied until the next ADA reservation or up to 10 days.
- During the non-reservation season (Sept. 16 through May 14), only people with disabilities may occupy ADA-only campsites.
For more information, download our ADA-accessibility Brochure or email us.