Seasonal Jobs – Nisqually
Thank you for your interest in our seasonal employment opportunities at the Nisqually River Project. If you love spending time in the great outdoors, enjoy connecting with members of the community and have a knack for multitasking, this position may be right for you!
This position ranges from $14.18 to $15.62 per hour with benefits.
Job duties may include:
- General grounds maintenance.
- Clean and mow up to 211 campsites.
- Clean and maintan two beaches with day-use picnic areas, boat launches and restrooms.
- Assist customers with reservation questions, check-in and payment.
- Enforce park rules.
- Other miscellanous operational chores.
To request an application, email our team or call 253-779-7109. Applications are available Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.