Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Commercial kitchens use up to 10 times more energy per square foot than other commercial buildings. By upgrading to energy-efficient kitchen equipment, you can cut your electric bill by about 40% while also reducing your operating and maintenance costs.
Upgrading also makes you eligible for rebates on a wide variety of equipment. Please note that Tacoma Power partners with Puget Sound Energy on this rebate program.
Rebate Eligibility Details
- You must be a Tacoma Power and/or Tacoma Water customer served by a business rate.
- To see if you are a Tacoma Water customer, input your address on the PublicGIS map, then check the Data Menu under “Utilities/Water Purveyors” and click on your location.
- Equipment and systems must be installed in a commercial kitchen in our service area.
- Equipment must be on the approved commercial kitchen rebate list. To ensure consistency across the region, this list is maintained by Puget Sound Energy. Please refer to the rebate form for equipment types and rebate levels specific to TPU.
- Before you purchase new equipment, verify that the make and model number is on the approved commercial kitchen rebate list.
- Buy and install your equipment.
- Complete the commercial kitchen rebate application.
- Send your completed application plus an invoice for the equipment to:
Commercial Kitchen Rebates
P.O. Box 97034 BOT-01H
Bellevue, WA 98009-9734
You can also scan and email your documents to email@example.com or fax them to (425) 456-2731.
*Program requirements and rebate amounts are subject to change without notice. We do not endorse any particular contractor, manufacturer or product. We make no express or implied warranties of these products.
Payment is subject to the terms and conditions of the rebate. We reserve the right to verify sales transactions and to inspect installations prior to issuing rebates. Incorrect or incomplete information may lead to a delay or cancellation of rebate processing