Sunny Beach Point is a nine-acre day-use park off State Highway 7, about 0.6 miles south of Alder Lake Park in Pierce County, Washington.
Get up-to-date info on boat launches and lake levels, or call 1-888-502-8690 for recorded info.
About Sunny Beach Point
- A swim area (lake level permitting) and sunning area
- A picnic shelter, 20 picnic sites with tables and grills
Other things to know
- Sunny Beach Point is open May 15 to Sept. 15, lake level permitting
- No fees are charged for day use
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted
From Tacoma, take I-5 south to State Route 512. Travel east on SR 512 about 2 miles to the Pacific Avenue exit (SR 7). Go south on SR 7 about 28 miles and turn right into the parking lot at Sunny Beach Point.
50316 Mountain Hwy. E.
Eatonville, WA 98328
Fishing and recreation line: (888) 502-8690
Park office: (360) 569-2778