- Customers must obtain permits before work begins
- We require electrical permits for all new or modified electrical installations
- We require all electrical work on secondary residences or investment properties be performed by an electrical contractor
- Customers in need of an additional service connection must apply for one
- Customers installing in-ground sprinkler systems must use cross-connection control
- Resources regarding all other City of Tacoma building and land use requirements
- Have property near the shoreline of Lake Cushman? Learn more about shoreline use and permitting.