Campers who play together can also stay together at Tacoma Power's four parks!
- Campground check-in begins at 2:30 p.m. Check-out is at 1 p.m.
- Check out maps and features of our group camps in our Group Camping Brochure.
Mossyrock Park group camp (open April 15 - Oct. 15)
- Nine pods of five or six sites with or without electric hookups
- Two primitive group camps (12 sites, no hookups)
Mayfield Lake group camp (open Memorial Day through Oct. 15)
- 12 sites, including three with water/electric hookups
Taidnapam Park (open April 15 - Oct. 15)
- 22-unit group camp
- 18 sites with water, electric and sewer hookups
- Four sites with water and electric hookups
- Primitive group camp (12 sites)
- No hookups
- Adjacent restroom with showers is shared with day-use visitors
Reserve by calling (888) 226-7688.
How much does it cost to change or cancel?
Reserving group sites at Alder Lake Park (open April 15 - Oct. 15)
- Download, complete and return a Reservation Request Form
- Pick up a reservation request form at the park (or call the park for a form - numbers below)
- Pick up a reservation request form at Tacoma Public Utilities
Sorry, we aren't able to accept forms or payments for group camps at this location
- Alder Lake Park camp: View maps and photos
- Two areas with water, electric and sewer hookups
To give everyone a fair chance at a reservation at Alder Lake Park:
- Reservations can be made after Jan. 1 for that year's camping dates
- Dropped-off applications are treated as mail
- Multiple applications received on the same business day are randomly drawn
Confirmations at Alder Lake Park
- You will receive a confirmation by mail if sites are available for the dates you requested.
- We'll return your form and deposit if the group camp is already booked.
Changes and cancellations at Alder Lake Park
If you change or cancel some of your sites 14 or fewer days in advance, you must pay for all the sites you reserved, even if you don't use all of them.