Tacoma Power's Taidnapam Park is a forested campground with a popular fishing bridge on Riffe Lake (formed by Mossyrock Dam) in Lewis County.
Learn about changes to Riffe Lake levels in 2017.
Get updates on lake levels, boat launches and swim areas, or call 1-888-502-8690 for recorded info.
Or call (888) 226-7688 for reservations.
Know before you go
- Learn about reservation policies and park rules.
- Reserve individual campsites nine months in advance for dates between May 15 and Sept. 15.
- Reserve group camps nine months in advance for dates between April 15 and Oct. 15.
Available campsites that have not been reserved are available for one-night "walk-in" stays between May 15 and Sept. 15.
About Taidnapam Park
- Year-round camping and day-use area (park closed Dec. 20 - Jan. 1)
- 163 individual campsites
- 96 with water, electric and sewer hookups
- 43 with water and electric hookups
- 24 walk-in tent sites
- 22-site group camp with hookups
- Four with water/electric hookups
- 12-site primitive group camp
- Fire rings/picnic tables in all campsites
- Coin-operated showers
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
Day-use parking costs $5 on weekends and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- Popular fishing bridge
- Two boat launches open mid-May through mid-September, lake level permitting (call (888) 502-8690 for recorded information)
- Taidnapam boat launch
- North Taidnapam boat launch
- Picnic tables with grills
- Small swim area (usable only at a lake level of 772 feet or higher)
Download our Taidnapam Park Brochure.
Taidnapam Park Fees & Discounts - 2016
|Water/electric and sewer hookups||$35|
|Walk-in tent sites||$20|
|Extra vehicle, if space allows (no charge for towed vehicles)||$10|
|Extra vehicle season pass||$75|
|Primitive group camp (must reserve all 12 sites)||$185|
|Individual campsite or group camp reservation fee||$8 online or $10 by phone|
|Day-use parking (weekends and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends)||$5|
|Season day-use pass||$35|
|Senior or disabled discount for camping||$5|
Latitude: N 46 28 06.2 Longitude: W 122 09 51.2
Taidnapam Park is about 110 miles south of Tacoma in Lewis County, near the town of Morton. From Tacoma, take I-5 south to Highway 12 East (Exit 68). Drive east on Highway 12 for approximately 37 miles (5 miles past Morton). Turn right on Kosmos Road, then left onto Champion Haul Road. Drive approximately four miles to the park entrance.
An alternate route from Tacoma is to take Highway 7 south to Morton. At Morton, turn left onto Highway 12 and drive 5 miles. Turn right on Kosmos Road, then left onto Champion Haul Road. Drive approximately four miles to the park entrance.
PO Box 277
Glenoma, WA 98336
117 Cayuse Ln. (by way of Champion Haul Rd., off Hwy 12)
Glenoma, WA 98336
Park office: (360) 497-7707
Fishing and recreation line: (888) 502-8690
Reservations: (888) 226-7688