Tacoma Power's Taidnapam Park is a forested campground with a popular fishing bridge on Riffe Lake (formed by Mossyrock Dam) in Lewis County, Washington.
- Reserve nine months in advance for dates between May 15 and Sept. 15.
- Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis the rest of the year.
About Taidnapam Park
- Year-round camping and day-use area (park closed Dec. 20 - Jan. 1)
- 163 individual campsites
- 96 with water, electric/sewer hookups
- 43 with water/electric hookups
- 24 walk-in tent sites
- 22-site group camp with hookups
- 4 with water/electric hookups
- 12-site primitive group camp
- Fire rings/picnic tables in all campsites
- Coin-operated showers
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
Day-use areas (park is closed Dec. 20 - Jan. 1)
Day-use parking costs $5 on weekends and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- Popular fishing bridge
- Two boat launches open mid-May through mid-September, lake level permitting (call (888) 502-8690 for recorded information)
- Taidnapam boat launch
- North Taidnapam boat launch
- Picnic tables with grills
- Small swimming area (lake level permitting - call the park at (360) 497-7707 for current conditions)
Download our Taidnapam Park brochure.
Taidnapam Park Fees & Discounts - 2014
|Water/electric and sewer hookups||$33|
|Walk-in tent sites||$18|
|Extra vehicle, if space allows (No charge for towed vehicles)||$10|
|Extra vehicle season pass||$75|
|Primitive group camp (You must reserve all 12 sites)||$185|
|The main group camp area has a 10-site reservation minimum.|
|Individual campsite reservation fee||$6.50 online or $8.50 by phone|
|Group camp reservation fee||$15|
|Day use parking (weekends and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends)||$5|
|Season day-use pass||$35|
|Senior or disabled discount for camping||$5|
Latitude: N 46 28 06.2 Longitude: W 122 09 51.2
Taidnapam Park is about 110 miles south of Tacoma in Lewis County, near the town of Morton. From Tacoma, take I-5 south to Highway 12 East (Exit 68). Drive east on Highway 12 for approximately 37 miles (5 miles past Morton). Turn right on Kosmos Road, then left onto Champion Haul Road. Drive approximately four miles to the park entrance.
An alternate route from Tacoma is to take Highway 7 south to Morton. At Morton, turn left onto Highway 12 and drive 5 miles. Turn right on Kosmos Road, then left onto Champion Haul Road. Drive approximately four miles to the park entrance.
PO Box 277
Glenoma, WA 98336
117 Cayuse Lane (by way of Champion Haul Rd, off Highway 12)
Glenoma, WA 98336
Park office: (360) 497-7707
Fishing and recreation line: (888) 502-8690