Reservations at Mayfield Lake Park
Know before you go
- Learn about reservation policies and park rules.
- Reserve individual sites nine months in advance for dates between May 15 and Sept. 15.
- Individual sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis during April 15 - May 14
and Sept. 16 - Oct. 15.
- Reserve group camps up to nine months in advance for dates between Memorial Day weekend and Oct. 15.
Available campsites that have not been reserved are available for one-night "walk-in" stays between May 15 and Sept. 15.
- Year-round day-use area and boat launch (open during daylight hours)
- Campsites open between April 15 and Oct. 15
- 55 individual campsites (water and electric hookups)
- 12-unit group camp open between Memorial Day weekend and Oct. 15
- Fire rings or barbecue grills and picnic tables in all campsites
- Coin-operated showers
- Wheelchair-accessible sites and restroom
- Reservable kitchen shelter
Year-round day-use area (open during daylight hours)
Day-use parking costs $5 on weekends and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- Boat launch
- Fish year-round for trout, bass and coho salmon
- Mayfield Lake is open to motorized watercraft
- Swimming area
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball court
Download the Mayfield Lake Park Brochure.
Mayfield Lake Park Fees & Discounts - 2016
|Waterfront, water/electric hookups (sites 42-55)||$37|
|Group camp, three water/electric hookups (entire area - 12 sites)||$200|
|Extra vehicle (no charge for towed vehicles)||$10|
|Extra vehicle season pass||$75|
|Seniors or disabled discount for camping||$5|
|Individual or group campsite reservation fee||
$8 online or $10 by phone
|Day-use parking (weekends and holidays between Labor Day and Memorial Day weekends)||$5|
|Season day-use parking pass||$35|
Latitude: N 46 31 54.7 Longitude: W 122 33 25.3
From Tacoma, take I-5 south to Highway 12 East (Exit 68). Drive east on Highway 12 for about 17 miles. Turn left on Beach Road and drive a quarter of a mile to the park entrance.
An alternate route from Tacoma is to take Highway 7 south to Morton. At Morton, turn right onto Highway 12. Continue on Highway 12 to Beach Road, about 14 miles. Turn right and continue on Beach Road to the park entrance.
PO Box 655
Mossyrock, WA 98564
180 Beach Rd.
Mossyrock, WA 98564
Park office: (360) 985-2364
Fishing and recreation line: (888) 502-8690
Reservations: (888) 226-7688