A ductless heat pump (DHP) can heat and cool your home, keeping you comfortable all year.
We're here to help you with an $800 rebate. Also, look for additional manufacturer rebates that may apply to your purchase.
A Ductless Heat Pump Will:
- Heat AND cool your home
- Save you up to 50% on heating costs
- Operate quietly and efficiently
- Cost you as little as $3,000 after rebate
A ductless heat pump (DHP) is an efficient, affordable, all-in-one heating and cooling system. A DHP works with your existing electric heating and cooling system to make your home more comfortable.
What Is A Ductless Heat Pump?
DHPs have three components:
- An Indoor Unit: mounted on a centrally-located wall in your main living area. Just one system is enough to evenly and efficiently heat and cool the main living area of your home.
- An Outdoor Unit: connects to the indoor unit with a small bundle of cables, including a refrigerant line. The unit is placed outside your home on the ground level. You don't need expensive ductwork as these cables only require a three-inch hole in your wall.
- A Remote Control: allows you to adjust your settings as you wish.
Will A Ductless Heat Pump Really Save Me Money?
Depending on your current heating system, you could see a 25-50% reduction in heating costs.
Here are some sample heating cost estimates for a 1,900 square foot home in Tacoma, based on power rates effective April 1, 2015.
If you rent, let your landlord or property manager know about rebates available to them. Landlords of single family dwellings can use our homeowner programs. Landlords of buildings with two or more units can learn more about Our Multifamily Program.
Have a wood stove? You may be eligible for an additional $350 from Pierce County. Learn more at airsafepiercecounty.org.